nothing much here

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Manifest

So amazing, as you paint the skies
So amazing, makes me wonder why
You love me like you do.
You love me like you do.
You love me like you do.
So amazing.
So amazing.

haha. it was gosh! hahaha. in other words awesome.

Learnt so much!

First it was Dan Lian.
Amazing passion. So inspiring.
How to break through our fear: Know that God is with you.

Brooke Fraser.
Didn't think much of it until I realized how much I learnt afterwards.
Was boring to start with but when I thought about what she said, it was awesome!
It was mostly about music and how it should be inspired by God.

Nabi Saleh (not Selah)
Learnt so much as well! Leadership creates enthusiasm...wonderful wisdom from him.

Joel Houston
He gets scared of worship leading too! haha.

??? (the keyboard guy) sorry. i forgot your name.
Learnt about how worship keyboardists play and stuff. Very interesting.

That's all.

This is our prayer
To the God of the Ages
Turn now and here our cry
Give us this land
That is broken and hurting
Manifest your will
In our lives

And I will run across these plains
And I will dance in summer rains
And prophesy to broken dreams
And sing my generation free

God inspired lyrics!

-Phil

6 Comments:

At 9:56 AM , Blogger hungry said...

AARON... TWAS HIS NAME OH!....

FUNNY HOW I CHALLENGE THOSE PPL SINGING OUR PRAYER WE WENT THROUGH THE DOORS WHETHER THEY DID PROPHESY OVER BROKEN DREAMS... I THINK THEY NEVER CONSIDERED IT AND JUST SANG IT FOR THE TUNE.... WHICH MAKES IT SCARRY TO THINK HOW MANY OF US CAN BE THAT NAÏVE...

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger p.l. said...

yeah. good point!

 
At 6:14 PM , Blogger Tim said...

hey i like the first song very much - did they do it at manifest?

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger p.l. said...

Yeah they did! I loved it!

 
At 6:27 PM , Blogger p.l. said...

How do you know that song anyway?

 
At 1:36 AM , Blogger Tim said...

its from the Vineyard CD "dwell".. u know that song we sing at youth.. dwell in the midst of us.. come and dwell in our praise blah blah.. i bought the actual CD..

i even wrote a blog review on the cd at http://timyao.blogspot.com/2005/02/dwell.html

hehehehe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home