Impact Summer '05
Totally awesome!
I learnt so much from going. The community there was great and I made heaps of new friendships. Although I wasn't too happy at the start because I didn't know anyone on the team I was in but it turned out for the better - I got to know everyone in the group! I learnt that God's power is so real! This was because of a kids club thing and God's spirit was there! After much prayer and intercesion as well as worship (very important), a young commanded an evil spirit inside her to leave! It was so cool and also pretty freaky but very cool! God is amazing! Also, during impact summer was the first time I actually went and talked to a stranger. I told my testimony to this 15 year old boy on the beach and about God and eternity. He was listening very intently until my team had to leave. He said that he would remember what I said for the rest of his life and think about it. I was so encouraged! Much more happened I'll only say this much for now.
-Phil

2 Comments:
i reckon the spiritual warfare u guys in kk1 went through was pretty cool!!!!!!
dude, i had soo much to think and say about impact summer that i ended up not blogging on it at all.. hehe.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home