nothing much here

Monday, March 07, 2005

cells in homes

Cell was fun!
My cell (and my brother's. the same cell. i'm the intern) couldn't find a place we joined Jervis, Joel, and Andy's cell. Four people from my cell came and about six from Jervis' cell came. Guess what the first cell study was about...girls! Jervis' topic of expertise. hehehe. It was interesting...yeah. Hopefully next time, we'll be able to find a place.

Only one more lifetrax for me! Track 2. It was very good yesterday. The part where everyone got some chocolate (in between lesson 6 and 7 so that nobody lost concentration)

I seem to be getting worse at working down stairs. I nearly tripped over twice today. I guess I need to learn how to walk again. hehe.

Can't wait till youth on Friday! 4 days left. so long!

cya all later. God Bless!

-Phil

5 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Blogger hungry said...

YOU GOT CHOCOLATE FOR LIFETRAX 2?! NO FAIR... I'M STILL AWAITING THE POT ROAST.... gGGGrrRR

 
At 9:36 PM , Blogger Dazz said...

Yeah I reckon, since when did ya get chocolate for lifetrax?!

Seems a lotta cells have been talking about relationships.

 
At 7:53 AM , Blogger p.l. said...

The chocolate was to keep our concentration up because it was a double lifetrax.

 
At 3:34 PM , Blogger hungry said...

WAH LAO... I STILL RECKON WE NEEDED CHOCOLATE TO SIT THROUGH ONE SESSION!

 
At 9:31 PM , Blogger p.l. said...

yeah. lol. especially track 2. track 2 isn't that bad i reckon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home