Yesterday
I was hanging out with guang, jess, jaz and michelle at knox. We didn't really get anything done but it was still fun coz there are friends around. I think half the time was spent thinking of what to do. Pretty funny now that i think of it. I reckon there was at least 10 mins just sitting (or standing) in silence thinking what to do or doing what i did and waiting for the others to think of what to do. For me, it was kinda good that i didn't watch the hitch coz i'm gonna watch it today with my friend. Well, to guang, jess, jaz and michelle, it was great spending the whole day with you guys and getting to know you better.
The Look To You CD is awesome! I've already listened to it tonnes after borrowing it from guang yesterday.
"My God is and awesome God
He reigns from heaven above
With wisdom power and love
My God is and awesome God"
I think those are the lyrics if I remembered correctly.
-Phil

9 Comments:
YEAH... IT SHOWS HOW UNFIT I WAS... COZ I HAD SORE MUSCLES THE FOLLOWING DAY... *sigh*...
really?
=P
I didn't. hehehe.
LoL... SO NOT FAIR!! HAAHAHAHA...IT'S MORE LIKE MY ARM MUSCLES THOUGH :P
actually, my left tricept and my right wrist is really sore. Not sure why though.
LoL... I THINK GUANG WOULD BE THE ONLY ONE WITHOUT ANY SORES... SEEING AS HE IS THE TENNIS PLAYER :P
haha phil you missed the part where you guys came and visited me!
sorry.
and we also visited Andy!
LoL! I GOT THAT IN MY BLOG! ;)... WHY DON'T YOU COMMENT :(!
hehe 'look to you' fan #38472943284
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home