nothing much here

Monday, April 11, 2005

Stuggling with life

From two weeks back, life has pretty much gone downhill for me. First it was stress from school and then my relationship with God and then other stuff. Now it's just work. My brain seems to be overworked and I can't think or concentrate very well anymore. I'm starting to get easily annoyed. I don't know why. Today, I was playing table tennis and couldn't get my backhand loops in so I got pretty cut. I want to start praying heaps and spending way more time with God but I feel that something is holding me back. I don't know what it is.

-Phil

2 Comments:

At 6:05 PM , Blogger g. said...

heya phil... u got cut coz of table tennis? that's normal, in my opinion... i always get cut at myself when i play tennis...! :)

in times of stress or trouble, keep your heart and mind on God... this verse is cool:

'You will keep in perfect peace him whose heart is steadfast, because he trusts in You.' - Isiah 26:3

 
At 12:38 PM , Blogger hungry said...

WAH KAO! NO ONE TOLD ME THAT WHEN I WAS STRESSING?!!!

YO PHIL!

IF IT WORKS... YOU COULD PLAY TABLE TENNIS AGAINST ME... AND I GUARANTEE YOU WILL FEEL HEAPS BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF :P

CIAO
j.1
(SOZ FOR THE TAIWANESE ACCENT :P)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home