Worship to our living God!
I love worship. Although my singing voice isn't too bad (thinking positive and trying not to bag myself), I still sing to God.
At the moment, I totally love the two songs:
In the Light (DC Talk) Yeah. I'm still not sick of it yet although it was done at Impact Summer.
and
Draw Me Close (Vineyard) This song is totally amazing. Love the lyrics.
*sings it while typing*
Draw me close to you
Never let me go
I lay it all down again
To hear You say that I'm your friend
You are my desire
No one else will do
Cause nothing else could take your place
To feel the warmth of your embrace
Help me find the way
Bring me back to You
You're all I want
You're all I've ever needed
You're all I want
Help me know You are near
Also, I realized how important worship was during intercession when I was at Impact Summer. It brought peace in the spiritual realm and made the s flee.
Worship is so wonderful!
-Phil

4 Comments:
NICE! *sings with Phil* ONE OF ME FAVOURITES IS "FOREVER"... TOTAL SURRENDER... LoL...
I WORSHIP AT YOUR THRONE
WHISPER MY OWN LOVE SONG
WITH ALL MY HEART I'LL SING
FOR YOU MY DAD AND KING
I'LL LIVE FOR ALL MY DAYS
TO PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE
AND WHEN WE FINALLY MEET
IT WILL BE FOR ETERNITY
AND OH HOW WIDE YOU OPEN UP YOUR ARMS
WHEN I NEED YOUR LOVE
HOW FAR YOU WOULD COME
IF EVER I WAS LOST
AND YOU SAID THAT ALL YOU FEEL FOR ME
IS UNDYING LOVE
THAT YOU SHOWED ME THROUGHT THE CROSS
... THE LYRICS ALWAYS STRIKES ME EVERYTIME... JUST THOUGHT I'D SHARE...
WoW I'M GETTING CHILLS UP MY SPINE... I KNOW IT'S COLD... BUT STILL!
GOOD ON YA PHIL... KEEP ON WORSHIPING(ROCKING) FOR YA GOD!
hehe nice blog!
'forever' is so one of my favourites too! and atm i'm lovin 'for all you've done'...
still remember the dancing moves for in the light? :D
Of course!
Their going to stay in my brain forever. hehe. We practised it tonnes so it's kinda glued to me now.
oh i love those songs.. mmmmm..
good one. now i have no words. o_0
..
so what say we get together and perform some songs for old times sake? haha.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home