Cell Out!
Yes. That's right. A cell out!
It was a last minute thing. We had a home until a few hours before cell so me and my bro had to find something to do otherwise call it off. So we decided to go to the glen! Have dinner there, and then watch a PG movie called "Are we there yet?". It was surprisingly good! that's what i think anyway.
It was fun!
I'm still slightly stressed about work experience coz the deadline is ever so close!
That's about all.
-Phil

8 Comments:
IT'S NICE TO HEAR THAT YOU GUYS HAD FUN! :D... WHAT DID YOU GUYS MAKAN ON?
KFC. My brother and I ate 15 chicken wings for $9.50. We couldn't finish it though.
HAAHAHAAAHAA.... WOW 15! YOU MUST'D BEEN REAL HUNGRY :P
not particularly. it was cheap!
LoL... THAT'S LIKE SoOOooO ASIAN :P! SOZ BUT IT IS :)!
After all, i am asian.
chicken wings are an azn man's best friend. (random)
SOZ PHIL... MY BLOG ENDED UP LONGER THAN I EXPECTED :P!...
I LIKE THE CHICKEN THIGHS :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home