nothing much here

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Successful N64 Holidays!

Mario 64: I got a star! (after about 5 years of not playing it) I had 116 stars out of 120 and I got one more!

Mario Kart 64: I finally got the royal raceway ghost and beat it!

Lylat Wars: I finally finished it going through the hard venom! (the hard version of the last level) It was REALLY hard because of the Star Wolf team before Andross (the boss) who wasn't that hard.

Now most of you probably have no idea what I'm talking about so I'll just right about some stuff I've done. I've done basically nothing except for being forced to go to shopping by my family. I went to Doncaster Shopping Town (is that what it's called?) twice, Chadstone once, Myer Megamart (the one next to Chadstone) once and that's about all. Also, I went to the 9:30 fireworks on New Year's Eve which was pretty dodgy because a tree blocked about half of the view. =P

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM , Blogger hungry said...

GO US!! WATCH THE EARLY FIREWORKS....

IT WAS KINDA SCARRY IN SYDNEY COZ AT THE TRAIN STATION... THERE WERE LIKE A HUGE QUE AT THE TOILETS... AND THERE WOULD BE DRUNK GUYS THERE.... AT IT WASN'T EVEN 10 O'CLOCK!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home