Table Tennis & Exams
Table tennis is fun!
I realized how bad I was at table tennis when I competed in a competition. Yesterday was the Victorian school championships and there were these two guys in my round robin who were really good (one was 3rd in the under 16s and the other was 5th). They totally thrashed me (of course) and then they played each other. Definitely the best real life match I have ever seen. The "3rd" guy won 13-11 in the fifth set! (best out of 5 sets) I'm now trying to copy the "5th" guy's backhand loop (topspin). Pretty hard to get consistency though.
No more English revision. I can just forget all the quotes I learnt from Shakespeare's "The Merchant of Venice"! =D Praise the Lord! Now I can relax even though I've got about 6 exams to go.
-Phil

1 Comments:
HEYA PHIL!
GOTTA SEE YA PLAY TABLE TENNIS ONEDAY... :P... YOU COULD TEACH ME... AT LEAST :P
HAVE FUN FOR EXAMS... HOPEFULLY MORE THAN ME :P... CIAO!> j.1
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home