nothing much here

Thursday, April 21, 2005

My first day at university

I decided to go with my brother to uni yesterday. It was really boring. I went to a java tutorial, a probability lecture and a java lecture. It was interesting how many people fell asleep. I was one of the few who fell asleep during the java lecture. hehe. I'm not sure that I like university better than school anymore. It would be pretty hard to learn anything at uni because of the boring lecturers. Oh well, that's my opinion anyway. *yawns* Although, you can play table tennis for free!

I love the intro to Awesome God on the Look To You CD so I listened to it and wrote it out. I thought it would be pretty easy but it wasn't! It took me a long time to do it but I've done it now. It's awesome.

5 Comments:

At 1:35 PM , Blogger hungry said...

ZZzZZZzZZZ... SLEEP.... LoL... MUM'S GOT A SIGN ON HER DOOR... WHICH SHE REFUSES TO GIVE ME THAT SAYS "DON'T EVEN THINK OF WAKING ME UP".... LoL... I AM KNOWN FOR MY GRUMPY MORNINGS :P

 
At 2:47 PM , Blogger g. said...

i can't wait for the freedom at university... no strict timetables, less rollmarking, no detentions... hehe what more could u want...!
but then everyone is doing different courses so it'd be harder to see everyone... and there's more work :(

 
At 11:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha uni will be fun as . . . driving around, missing classes, going out...waaa so looking forward 2 it! why were you @ uni phil? shouldn't u be in school?

 
At 12:17 AM , Blogger hungry said...

TSK. TSK. TSK :P

 
At 5:38 PM , Blogger p.l. said...

I had a week extra of holiday. i mean i start and finish holidays one week later than you so I decided to see what uni is like.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home