nothing much here

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Being yourself

I just read it in Jaz' blog and I thought it was interesting.

Who do I be myself around?
The answer is those who are relaxed and friendly. My friends who bother to come and say hi to me even if I'm 10 metres away.

Sometimes, I reckon I need to do that. But still, I love all my friends heaps!

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with string
These are a few of my favourite things

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I don't feel so bad

-Phil

4 Comments:

At 1:42 PM , Blogger hungry said...

WE LOVE YOU TOO PHIL!! :)

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger g. said...

ditto. argh now i'm gonna get that song stuck in my head! :S

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger - jaz. said...

my blog? i dont remember that..? hmm.

is there supposed to be a relevance between the song and your comments about friendship? haha.. are we a few of your favourite things?? ^^ ehehe.

 
At 5:37 PM , Blogger p.l. said...

There was one part which said that you could be urself around ur sister. That was only like one sentence but it stood out to me.=)

The song was just random. It's a great song though! I guess that my friends are a few of my favourite things so yeah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home