The Sound of Music
I use to think that this movie was corny but I watched it Wednesday/Thursday coz of how long it was and I loved it. Julie Andrews (Maria) 's singing is totally amazing! I thought it would be really boring but it was absolutely the opposite. Every moment was mesmerising. Wow!
At the moment, The Sound of Music is my favourite movie for now. Great story, awesome singing, and great acting (I don't know much about acting though). I reckon Julie Andrews' has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. She controls it so well and has a huge range!

6 Comments:
I AM 16 GOING ON TO 17 :P
I can't get over Julie Andrews' voice.
Doe a dear, a female dear.
haha phil i've got that DVD...mite go watch it now =]
Half over it now. Still my favourite movie though!
I LIKE MARRY POPPINS... WITH THE CHIMNEY BIT... LoL... AT THAT GUY WHO DIES FROM LAUGHTER! WHAT A CLASSIC!!
ahh me.. doe a DEER! o_0! dont let me catch you spelling 'deer' incorrectly again.
mm, i love both those movies, haha..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home