Scary Dream!
The night of 11/10/04 or maybe the early morning of 12/10/04, I had a really scary dream. I'll get to the point.
The dream was about me being rejected for being a Christian at school. All my friends left me and I was really lonely. Even one of my best friends left me so I was really hurt. During the dream, I heard the words which he used to reject me with. I could feel my heart throbbing in pain. I have probably never felt so hurt before. That was when I woke up and realized the sacrifice of being a true Christian.

1 Comments:
"MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU, FOR MY POWER IS MADE PERFECT IN WEAKNESS." THEREFORE I WILL BOAST MORE GLADLY ABOUT MY WEAKNESSES, SO THAT CHRIST'S POWER MAY REST ON ME. THAT IS WHY, FOR CHRIST SAKE, I DELIGHT IN WEAKNESSES, IN INSULTS, IN HARDSHIPS, IN PERSECUTIONS, IN DIFFICULTIES. FOR WHEN I AM WEAK I AM STRONG.
2 CORINTHIANS 12:9-10
SO PHIL... THERE IS REALLY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, BECAUSE WHEN THE WORLD CAVES IN AROUND YOU....YOU'D STILL HOLD ON TO HIM!
AND DON'T FORGET PHIL... YOU'D ALWAYS HAVE US AT RIOT :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home