nothing much here

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

This week...

i have been a bit down =(
not too sure why.
i think the devil is really bugging me.
starting to just feel not as happy as what i could be.
i've been spiritually half i guess unlike the past few weeks where i've been alive.
yeah...this is one of the times when i'm kinda sad.
argh!...i really need all the prayer i can get.
Please pray for me.

2 Comments:

At 7:08 PM , Blogger p.l. said...

It's interesting commenting on myself. hehe.
Yesterday, God was showing me how he hasn't really been in my life much during from Monday - Wednesday. Yesterday, night I cried out to God and He helped me so now I'm all good. =] Thanks for your prayers! I'm getting my priorities straight now. God has returned to being first in my life!

 
At 1:23 PM , Blogger Dazz said...

"It's interesting commenting on myself. hehe.
Yesterday, God was showing me how he hasn't really been in my life much during from Monday - Wednesday."

Hmm maybe I'm reading it wrong, but God is always in our lives, even if we reject Him... he just won't go away! *casts thoughts to the footprints poster*

Well I'm glad you're feeling better! Keep up the good stuff man. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home