nothing much here

Thursday, September 30, 2004

>/I\{Spiritual Gifts}/I\<

I did a yellow sheet which I got from xlr8 a few weeks ago. It something like "What gift has God given you?"
Anyway, I did it. It took a lot of time and strength. Exhausted at the end of the 110 question quiz, I nearly fell asleep. But the miracle is that I didn't.

I found out that my spiritual gifts were:

Evangelism

Mission Worker

Exhortation

=)

The holidays are nearly over now and it's been a great one. I really should invite more people over to my house :P. Oh well, next holidays. Also, no more maths methods until next holidays! YAY!

5 Comments:

At 2:05 PM , Blogger Tim said...

hey man open up ur house dude.. balwyn.. i hear u have a massive rear projection screen =)

 
At 6:11 PM , Blogger p.l. said...

Who told you that?

 
At 10:30 PM , Blogger Ivy Dillinger said...

Can I stop by next time I'm down under?

 
At 10:23 AM , Blogger p.l. said...

hmmm...i don't even know you.
Anyway, it's good to meet some new people.
Hello.

 
At 10:50 PM , Blogger hungry said...

THAT'S SO KEWL!!

SO WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO 'DEVELOP' THOSE GIFTS??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home