[=The Call=]
The call was great!
We left at about 6:15pm on Friday. Me, Jonno, Jaz and Loza were on a bus together (the silver bus). During the bus trip there, I only got 35 minutes of sleep and that affected me later.
I found fasting without water very challenging. Because I fasted the bus trip as well, I hardly had any energy left for the call because of the lack of sleep. From 10:00 - 10:30, I was struggling very hard to stay awake. At about noon, I was totally exhausted and I was about to faint. Thankfully, God sustained me through the tough times and it was all worth it in the end. =)
The bus trip there was much better. I slept for about 6 hours altogether (I think).

4 Comments:
WELL DONE PHIL!! NOW YOU CAN EAT!!.... HANG ON ARE YOU STILL FASTING FOR THE ELECTION?!
hehe phil ur insane dude. u the man. i cant believe u did it without water. man dont kill urself.
its only the federal election.. u dont even vote! dont worry about it.. let john howard take care of everything =)
All good. I'm still alive. It's not actually that bad. The only thing is that I'm finding it hard to hydrate myself again. I'm generally dry now. hehe.
LOL!!... OH WELL.... YEAH LOOK AFTER YOURSELF DUDE.... WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR REVELATION.... DON'T KILL YOURSELF TRYING TO GET IT!! :P
WELL CONGRATS :P...
HAAHAA... PILLOWS....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home