nothing much here

Thursday, September 30, 2004

>--<>My brother's cell social plus Guang<>--<

Did any of you know Guang is REALLY GOOD at computer games??
Well, he is!

Anyway, four guys from my bro's cell came over: Jonathan Cheong, Isaac Lee (i think it's that lee), Edmund Hunter and Daniel Kan and Guang came coz I invited him (sorry Jaz).

We watched Terminator 3 which was M 15+
I know. It's too violent! I tried to stop them but they wouldn't budge.

Anyway, we then played Super Smash Brothers, Mario Kart and James Bond Goldeneye (violent as well) on the N64 (the best console ever!).

I won super smash brothers as usual. hehehe. closely followed by guang
I won Mario Kart very closely followed by guang
And he won James Bond closely followed by me. :'(. We drew about five times at around 10 - 10 but I think he beat me once. SO CLOSE!!! At least I was beaten by a fellow asian and cell member. =)

Then we played risk which WAS NOT FUN.
Firstly, I died first.
Secondly, I took Guang's soldiers when he had to go but everyone ganged up against me so I died.
I don't like risk anymore.

Anyway, it was fun. =)

And the Call is tomorrow! (kinda. well i leave tomorrow)

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM , Blogger hungry said...

HAHAA GUANG! :P.... LOL.... HMMMMmmmmMMMM MAY BE THE GLASSES SHOWS HOW MUCH PRACTICE HE'S GETTIN :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home