Summary of the past month and a half
Term 3 was drawing to a close and I think I was pretty pleased with my school results. During that time I think I found out I got a merit for the Melbourne Uni Maths Comp and everything was going fine. Then the weekend before the last week of term came and I had to do two 500 word essays over the weekend which was stressful. Then it was holidays!
During the holidays, I watched 60 hours of this canto series called Legend of the Condor Heroes and a continuation of that called Return of the Condor Heroes. Kept me entertained and it was really fun while the internet was down! Camp was also awesome! All the prayer was uplifting. The holy spirit was refreshing and seeing friends was good too. SMS training was interesting in a good way. As soon as I finished watching Return of the Condor Heroes, the internet got fixed! Perfect timing!
School has been alright I guess. Today I found out I got a a prize on the Australian Maths Comp which made me happy. I also got back a result of an English essay. 17/20 so I was satisfied with my effort.
Also, I was reading the Purpose Driven Life yesterday and God spoke to me that I should take my spiritual growth dead serious. It matters so much and I realized how complacent I was compared to how I should be.
-Phil

6 Comments:
boo to spam. boo to spam. *waves signs in protest*
you got a PRIZE?? far out, and i though i did well with a distinction last year!! *in awe of mathiness*
well, welcome back to school, phil! i want a purpose-driven life.
lol 60 hours is way too much... think of all the other things you could have been doing... like practising tennis for example. ;)
wow. such good marks. and u manage to watch 60 hours of tv in the middle????? so lucky. :P
what did u do with the prize? is it money? did u spend it on something nice?
I did the english essay last term actually. The prize should be around $50 :D but I haven't got it yet.
what guang was meant to say was that you coulda been practising badminton for 60 hours!
Heh, congratz on ya prize, i dun think i ever got a prize :(
Yeah that book's a great book, perhaps I'll re read it one day.
TOTALLY IN AWE OF YOUR GENIUS.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home