nothing much here

Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

On Wednesday, I met up with David and did some secret trading with him. Saw Karl as well. Went with David to boost juice which was expensive but nice. Walked along Lygon Street and then went home. That night, I went to Oxygen and saw a couple of familiar faces. The message was very good and challenging.

On Thursday, I met up with Phoebe which seems to be turning into a weekly thing. Afterwards, my foot started hurting so I went home rather than staying around uni. Watched afl and finished my maths assignment which was incredibly easy.

Today, I went for yum cha in Box Hill and stayed home doing assignments. Looked at the dark sky in the morning and thought about how much God cared for his son Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home