nothing much here

Monday, March 03, 2008

Start of University

Actually, I wasn't well today but still went to uni because I had to organize books and course notes and everything else. Didn't have classes until 3pm so I went looking for cheap second hand books for uni. When my mum asked the person at the counter, it just happened that the person behind us was selling the books that I needed and we got them for a very cheap price (compared to buying from the store or anywhere else). I was then dropped off at uni and bought the Maths B course notebook. Then I went to the law building to buy the business law stuff (law is so far away!). Then I walked all the way back for Transition to Commerce which I got lost but when I finally found the theatre it was locked. I then went to the Commerce Student Centre and Phoebe was there helping people out. She told me it was in the theatre that I had found so I went back there and found a way in but they had mechanics there so I kinda missed the lecture (if it actually existed). Afterwards, I went to my first lecture which was maths and met an American exchange student called Sam who's from Illinois. Then bought the maths textbook very cheap from a very nice person (both in that she sold the book very cheap and she is actually very friendly). So after a long day, I carried a lot of books home on the tram. The end of such a long day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home