Two days
Yesterday, I had my first tutorial and was a bit late for that because I couldn't catch a tram up Swanston Street because of Labour Day celebrations. Had two tutorials and one lecture today. Transition to Commerce was incredibly boring. It was about plagiarism and I nearly fell asleep. By the end of the day, I was beginning to faint because of the heat and was saved by a 7-11 slurpee. Waited for a bus for half an hour not sure whether it would come because it was labour day. It ended up not coming so I trammed home. Solved a slightly challenging maths problem on the tram home. Didn't do any uni work but instead watched and listened to classical music on youtube last night.
Today, I sat by myself for both microeconomics and accounting. For now, microeconomics is just common sense but accounting is a bit challenging because of the terminology. Saw a few familiar faces, went to chess club and then had coffee with a friend. Sat with Ray during business law which was boring too. Waited for the bus for half an hour but this time, it did come!

1 Comments:
BOOOO!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home