nothing much here

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My new best friend as my eyeshade. My last one passed away or is said to have passed away. I sleep so much better with my eyeshade. It keeps the light out and keeps my eyes warm. It is a great invention. Other great inventions include earplugs but I am yet to obtain a pair. Other than those, there really aren't many that particularly stand out at this point in time. Actually, energy bars are also very beneficial especially when I am extremely tired. Also, I have changed my handwriting yet again.

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM , Blogger _sum_guy_ said...

Have u tried Red Bull? That stuff liek makes u high i reckon, i had 3 in 2 hours wen i was at Fed Square at the Brazil V Aus match and i was like jumpy til almost 9am in da mornin, around 7 hours lata...
But it not good for u, so dont start drinking it all the time. Otherwise just eat Bananas or sugar, cept sugar makes u sleepy...
hmmm...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home