nothing much here

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I seem to have a liking for old movies as opposed to the modern ones. The "Sound of Music", "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and "Mary Poppins" are the ones I have previously watched. They are all such happy movies. I guess that's why they are classics now. Audrey Hepburn and Julie Andrews performed their roles beautifully. I would strongly advise everyone to see them and enjoy them. A needed break from the usual action-packed movies which are currently aired.

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM , Blogger g. said...

i've only seen "Sound of music" out of those three... i don't think i'm cultured enough... personally i like movies that make you think in various ways, eg: Shawshank Redemption, Dead Poet's Society and Ocean's 11. hehe :)

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger _sum_guy_ said...

I like useless killing like Black Hawk Down, arent i cultured :p
O, and Just Friends, funniest movie eva.
And Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Rush Hour 1 and 2, THE CASTLE!!!
Closest thing to cultured that i liked is Take the Lead, though i never chose to c that...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home