nothing much here

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

At this particular point in my life, I am trying to improve my handwriting and find a certain way of speaking that may be more pleasant for myself as well as others.

  1. My handwriting, I believe, lacks style. I have just chosen my way of writing an 'f' which I am very fond of. My 'a''s, however, have returned back to the way I originally wrote them. I also like the way I write the letter 'o' but for all the other letters, there is nothing I particularly like or dislike about them. I shall continue in search of special links and alterations that would improve my writing.
  2. The clarity of the words I speak is lacking and I am striving to find an accent or "technique" that would suit the way my mouth operates. I am working towards an expressive tone which is very smooth but rather fast as well, making speaking a convenient affair. It is surprisingly difficult to maintain an unusual way of speaking for the whole day but it is essential to make a habit out of it, an absolute necessity to changing one's method of speaking.

6 Comments:

At 2:16 AM , Blogger hungry said...

KEWL! CAN YOU PUT UP A PIC OF YOUR INFAMOUS LETTERS?!

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger p.l. said...

No. I have no pictures of my letters. Feel free to post any topic you would like for me to post on.

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger liam said...

hi phil! good to see you blogging again =D

 
At 12:24 AM , Blogger hungry said...

WHO'S THAT CHICK IN YOUR PIC? WITH THE "BROLLY" AND KEWL HAT! hehehee>.. TALK ABOUT SOMETHING.... RANDOM, LIKE THE MUSIC YOU LIKE...

 
At 3:35 PM , Blogger p.l. said...

That is Audrey Hepburn in the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's".

 
At 4:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil has a gf!!!!! Phil and Audrey sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home